Claiborne Iron Bed
Our Claiborne Iron Bed was inspired by a piece in our vast Antique Iron Bed collection. With its graceful silhouette, hand-poured decorative castings and hand-forged scroll work, this beautiful Iron Bed has a lot to offer. The scroll work done on this bed is actually made by heating up solid 3/8" inch rods until they're red hot, placed into a forge and then worked in with a hammer until it has cooled and taken its flowing shape. We take pride in all the time and effort that's gone into our hand crafted iron beds. Our California foundry has been using these time honored techniques for over 50 years.
Shown in Gun Metal
- 1" Outer Bend
- Hand forged interior
- Hand Poured Decorative Castings
- Headboard Height: 58"
- Footboard Height: 43 1/2"
- Full:79" L x 54" W
- Queen:85" L x 61" W
- King:85" L x 77" W
- Cal King:89" L x 73" W
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Available in many unique non-toxic powder coated finishes
- Available in Full, Queen, King, and California King
- Complete Bed includes: headboard, footboard and frame
- Fully welded heavy duty rail system, strongest available
- Built with pride to last generations... "simply the finest, strongest iron beds."