Canterbury Iron Bed
Our Canterbury Iron Bed gets its design inspiration from an antique brass bed from England. Its classic silhouette is accented by a 3-circle motif. This bed features a unique hand-poured casting at each joint. This bed is completely made by hand using time-honored metal working techniques, a craft which is all but dying in America. However it's still being preserved our California foundry which produces the highest quality Iron Beds available. The Canterbury comes with a fully welded heavy duty rail system making this a very stable and sturdy iron bed, the best money can buy!
Shown in Light Brass
King-Cal King Headboard-Footboard-Frame-$1354
King-Cal King Headboard-Frame-$848
- 1 1/2" Outline
- 5/8" Crossbars & Pickets
- 5" Circles
- Hand Poured Decorative Castings
- Headboard Height: 55"
- Footboard Height: 39"
- Full:80" L x 54" W
- Queen:86" L x 61" W
- King:86" L x 77" W
- Cal King:90" L x 73" W
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Available in many unique non-toxic powder coated finishes
- Available in Full, Queen, King, and California King
- Complete Bed includes: headboard, footboard and frame
- Fully welded heavy duty rail system, strongest available
- Built with pride to last generations... "Simply the finest, strongest iron beds."