Canterbury Iron Bed
Our Canterbury Iron Bed gets its design inspiration from an antique brass bed from England. Its classic silhouette is accented by a 3-circle motif. This bed features a unique hand-poured casting at each joint. This bed is completely made by hand using time-honored metal working techniques, a craft which is all but dying in America. However it's still being preserved by this family owned Northern California foundry which produces the highest quality Iron Beds available. The Canterbury comes with a fully welded heavy duty rail system making this a very stable and sturdy iron bed, the best money can buy!
Shown in Light Brass
King-Cal King Headboard-Footboard-Frame-$1354
King-Cal King Headboard-Frame-$848
- 1 1/2" Outline
- 5/8" Crossbars & Pickets
- 5" Circles
- Hand Poured Decorative Castings
- Headboard Height: 55"
- Footboard Height: 39"
- Full:80" L x 54" W
- Queen:86" L x 61" W
- King:86" L x 77" W
- Cal King:90" L x 73" W
- Handcrafted in a family owned Northern California factory
- Available in 9 unique non-toxic powder coated finishes
- Available in Full, Queen, King, and California King
- Complete Bed includes: headboard, footboard and frame
- Fully welded heavy duty rail system, strongest available
- Built with pride to last generations... "Simply the finest, strongest iron beds."