Avery Iron Bed
Our Avery Iron Bed is reminiscent of an antique iron gate of years gone by. Its flowing scroll work is forged by hand using fire-anvil-hammer and of course a lot of skill and muscle. No expense is spared when creating all of our iron beds; only the best materials and techniques go into creating them. The craftsmen at the Southern California foundry where our beds are produced have been creating heirloom quality Iron Beds for over 50 years.
Shown in Dark Brass
- 1 1/2" Square
- 1/2" x 3/8" Hand forged scrolling
- Hand Poured Decorative Castings
- Headboard Height: 59 1/2"
- Footboard Height: 30 1/2"
- Full:79" L x 56" W
- Queen:85" L x 63" W
- King:85" L x 80" W
- Cal King:89" L x 74" W
- Handcrafted in a family owned California factory
- Available in 9 non-toxic powder coated finishes
- Available in Full, Queen, King, and California King
- Complete Bed includes: headboard, footboard and frame
- Fully welded heavy duty rail system, strongest available
- Built with pride to last generations... "Simply the finest, strongest iron beds."